Did I do something worng?

I feel like I did something worng when i told the two guys in my life how i felt. My boyfriend treats me and my oldest daughter really bad. The other guy I grow up with and I told him how I felt. I just dont understand how they both can sit there and tell me that I did something worng for beening honset with them. I really think that i did something worng when I showed my feelings and I dont know what i did worng. I'm scared that I'm going to lose the i love for good because he willnt talk to me anymore and I dont know what I should do anymore I love this guy I grow up with so much I feel like I was in the worng for doing what I did. Please what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• if a man treats you and your daughter badly you should not be with him, and as for the guy you grew up with, either he will get over it or he wont, and if he doesnt he wasnt worth it anyway
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You have limited your happiness to two men in life? Perhaps you should tell yourself you don't have to settle for either one. Life is too short. Get rid of the jerk and if the other guy from your past comes around then so be it. He might be leary bc you are already involved with someone and that someone is a jerk. To him you might be putting him in the same category as the jerk. If so, I'm sure he would turn away if he thinks you like guys like the jerk. "Clean house", get rid of the old and make room the new. Then figure out who the new will be but never settle for anyone but the right guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• This is only my opinion, it's nothing personal but you need to get out of one relationship before you start another. Any man that will start a relationship with someone already spoken for, isn't someone you could seriously believe would value the trust in a relationship. Get rid of the first one if you want to be with the second one and maybe he'll be more receptive to your feelings.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2009