For atheist, pagan, wiccan and satanist moms...

Look at your children. REALLY look at them. Now, can you believe that Jesus Christ is the Truth and the Light and He LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYONE LOVES YOU?

If not, how do you think the capability for such an amazing being (your children) came to be? I believe that of ALL that God created, children are absolute proof of His existence and would like to know what you believe, if you believe differently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Once again, you people have not failed to show your ignorance and low class. Thanks for not disappointing. If you don't want to be "preached" to,as soon as you look at a post,and that's what it says,hey,here's a novel idea-MOVE ON!!!!!!!! WOW! Imagine that, moving on,without saying something snide and making yourself look ignorant. Oh, but you can't do that, can you? Nope. Have to be ugly,crass,and downright classless. Speaks volumes on your IQ's, ladies. How often do you see a Christian leave an ugly, crude remark in one of your posts? Try NEVER! Why? Because, we have the love of God in us,and frankly, it's becoming more obvious, more class, respect,and dignity. We don't have to try to break others down to build ourselves up. We have God doing that in our lives everyday,and that's the difference between us and you. And, hate to burst your self-involved bubbles, but God IS the reason your children are here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Stop trying to convert people.

No one likes a person that tries to shove christianity down their throats.
    Its ANNOYING.

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 4:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I so agree with ladyjayne! VERY ANNOYING!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• try and talk about christianity, and everyone jumps down your throat, talk about demons, vampires,and zombies, eveyrone perks up, try and talk religion to anyone, is not a bad thing, everyone has thier own opinion's, and their own, way of life, and everyone is unique in their own way, and have good day, keep on asking questions, thats what cafemom is all about, whether good or bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• They were biologically made... didn't you ever learn about the birds and bees? As for love, I think it's an emotion we are born with just like fear. It's funny that you seem to think your God is love when I see not ONE shred of love from him in your bible. All I see is torture, killing, punishment, psychological and emotional abuse. I'm sick and tired of you people trying to converted everyone to a religion that harbors violence, bigotry, misogymy and lies. Go peddle your insane doctrines where they're wanted because obviously we aren't buying it...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• you may not be buying it, but it bothers you enough to respond...which was her intent--only makes her stronger (stranger, probably) and more determined. i couldn't get past all the commas...if you know me, you know i'm xtian, but i love talking/reading about zombies, vampires, et al. ihartu-i adore your group post-stories. keep 'em coming!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Look at your children. REALLY look at them.

Yep, OK my eyeballs are burning (must blink).

Now, can you believe that Jesus Christ is the Truth and the Light and He LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYONE LOVES YOU?

NOPE!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• If not, how do you think the capability for such an amazing being (your children) came to be?

Well, first my dh put his penis into my va-jay-jay, then he moved it back and forth until it threw up.  Then these little tadpoles went swimming up to my fallopian tubes where they found a little egg (awwwwww).   Then they had a race to see which one got through the egg first and VOILA!  I had a baby in my tummy!  Cool huh!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I believe that of ALL that God created, children are absolute proof of His existence and would like to know what you believe, if you believe differently.

I believe that god is nothing more than a figment of man's imagination and that humanity is proof of evolution.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• WTF is going on with all the preachy posts lately?  Are the churches coming to the end of their fiscal year and falling short of their conversion quota?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2009