If you checked your husbands wallet and your husband had a magazine picture of a naked lady what would you think?

besides him ejaculating/stroking to it. she showed her private parts from the front and back, it was a brunette with long hair like me but it still got me pissed off. he said it I shouldn't get mad because it was a magazine not a real person but I still consider it a real person and I consider it cheating on me with his mind. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• i think that is odd. You should have a sit down talk with him about your sex life and what his expectations and desires are as well as yours to him. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Have a naked guy in your wallet and let him find it and see how he likes it.... The only way men will understand how you feel about something is if you do that same to them. Sad but true.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I would have just put it back and not said anything cause that is just one of those odd man things they do sometimes, lmao.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It would definately be a naked picture of me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Or should could get a photo of herself like that and give it out to men.... Oh and give a copy to hubby and say, yeah guys really like me! lol.... guys are dumb for one why the heck would you leave that in your wallet? What if it feel out when your at lunch with the boss or something!?! lmao!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• She could and fell, not feel... sorry for the typos1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I've been married for 15 years, that's never happened but if it did, I'd laugh it off. That's just the personal level my husband and I have achieved in our marriage. In your case, if it makes you feel like he's cheating you should definitely let him know how you feel about it, and ask him to not partake in pornography.
    Lizabell

Answer by Lizabell at 6:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'd think it was funny if he had this, to a point. I'd crack jokes and move on. If it was a magazine I would not worry.  All men masturbate, and if that was his visual aide, so to speak, let it go.  You can't control that aspect, and he has not gone outside of your marriage.  If you overreact the problem really becomes you and your behavior.  Men just do strange/dumb things sometimes, and to me this seems juvenile and basically harmless, unless there is more to your story.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• This is a good reason not to seach hubby's wallet. Why did you search it? That tells me there is a trust issue. That he hid tells me he also has a trust issue. That's a huge problem in a marriage. I wouldn't care if my hubby had a naked magazine photo...or that he was embarrassed and hid it. I would care that I didn't trust him enough to avoid searching his private belongings. I'd get pretty upset if he searched my purse too. Relationships only work with mutual trust and respect. So the real question is: Why do you feel you can't trust him? If he is untrustworthy, then you need to deal with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i owuld be pissed. he should be carrying around a picture of you and the kids, not a whore
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009