What are you doing right now?

I work 3rd shift at an in-treatment detox center and I am working right now while all the clients are sleeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am not sleeping, and i am eatting leftovers from supper.. i shouldnot, huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i am getting ready to go to a huge kid's clothing sale! yay for cheap stuff
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 7:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i was selling stuff on ebay wish me luck i need money ;) no job so i need to sell my stuff :(
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Its 5:00am on a saturday....I should be curled up in bed sleeping, but instead I'm eating a bowl of wheat chex and listening to music..and hubby is at work.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Going to the beach for the day!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm getting ready to go and WALK for children with autism. Right now actually drinking my morning coffee, and wanting to go take a shower, but I feel so lazy......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• dreading going to barn cuz it is cold and windy need choa choa brrrrrrrrrrrr
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I am on my 3rd cup of joe about to take my bro home who has been visiting for 2 weeks. about a 6 hour drive there. I'm tired already! have a great weekend ev1! Take care.......Llisa
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 8:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• since there is no quote button..."I'm getting ready to go and WALK for children with autism. Right now actually drinking my morning coffee, and wanting to go take a shower, but I feel so lazy...... " You go girl anomynous. My 13 y/o Aspie & I thank you from every fiber of our being. BECAUSE AWARENESS IS THE ANSWER!jigsaw ribbon

aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 8:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm laying n bed watching a lifetime movie getn ready 2 eat leftovers chicken and rice! Yay!!!
    treky

Answer by treky at 8:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2009