how many groups are you in? what kind of groups?

i am in alot of groups, like 30.. Dh is deployed, so i am staying busy on CM, lol... I cant keep up.. i am budgeting, sahm group, moms groups, christian groups,military moms, cleaning game, and many more.. I am so addicted to cM and love making new friends on here...

ahortiz5

Asked by ahortiz5 at 7:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About 15 groups, my favorite is the Financially Comfortable Mom group I am in, I am in a couple of direct sales groups, The New Comers Group and Fabulous Friendly Mommies.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm in 11 groups. Some local ones in my town, ones about interests of mine, ones about work at home jobs, and I'm in the Air Force one, b/c I had thought about joining, but found out I can't b/c of my scoliosis.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I am in a group for August 08 babies, a group of ladies I know on here that's just for fun, a group for liberal Catholics, a fan group for Joss Whedan shows, and I just joined a book club group.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• About 15.
    I'm in groups that are for various issues in my life and lifestyles that I live.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I love to bake cakes, so CAKE 101 is my favorite.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009