I am very ANGRY right now.......... I want to know who is the ANON out there that keeps calling me a stalker?

I just got up and looked back at some of my answers from last night and sure enough, there it was the ANON - calling me a stalker. She will say it for no reason - even when I ask a question she will put it as an answer. Is this normal and has anyone ever had this happen?

P.S. - how do you stalk someone who uses the ANON button?

Dear ANON: can you pls. tell me who you are so we can talk. I want to know what it is that I do that bothers you. I must admit , I think You are pretty weird.

I think I should prob. stay away from CM. Bye everyone.

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 7:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bristle no do not stay away from cm, this is what your little anon wants. i was stalked by an anon for the longest and i started to report her all the time now she has stopped. this is what they do ignore it. for real it is annoying but they are winning if you let them get to you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• First...I'm not the anon who said this. But it sounds like maybe this is someone who you made mad because you disagreed with them somewhere along the line and so they are justing being stupid to you. If you quit CM, she wins.

I seriously wouldn't let it bother me. Who cares what she thinks. Just ignore her. If you do, she'll get tired and stop. And btw, that is one of the reasons that I keep my answers non 99% of the time. I don't want to deal with the drama that some folks like to create.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Honey, I think the same one taunting you is the same one who taunted/stalked me a couple weeks ago, and someone new every week. Let fly over your shoulder. She won't rest. Just make your profile private, and start posting as anon, also. I have to do that too. :-(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Just report her answers. She is obviously who thinks it is cool or impressive to say you have a "stalker". If no one stalks her, she makes one up. Stalk her right over to therapy. I still don't understand how you stalk someone in this setting. It's not like she can come to your house and do any damage. When you realize you are reading her answers, just move on.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Some woman have so little joy in their lives they have to do things like this. Too bad they cant focus their enegery to finding joy in their children or spending time with them instead of this petty grade school stuff. They are to pitied really.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 8:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Some people have nothing better to do with their time, and so they...STALK! Just think...no life, no loving partner, kids probably hate her, unemployed, no real future, etc. LOL

It's like the internet saying goes..."Don't feed the trolls, they'll soon wither and die." :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• she calling u a stacker but every question you ask she right thier what does that call her????
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• she is probaly very bored at least if she is buggying you she isnt out driving mad ??!! Sorry she is buggying you maybe cafemom admin. peole can help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Jealousy....plain & simple. Poor kid or rather mom. Sounds like she needs some therapy. Just ignore it because in not doing so ...that just fuels her flame. Tell her you pray for her & if your not the praying type tell her you are wishing her happy Chi.
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 8:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I hate to say it, but by posting this you are totally giving her what she wants. I would just ignore her and move on. Who knows why anyone does what they do, but the computer gives some people more "balls" than they'd normally have.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2009