my 8months baby having running nose and cough ?

give me some examples for home medicen

bangaru

Asked by bangaru at 8:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, you could bring the baby in the baby while you take a shower. That should help with some of the congestion. With a cold, you just have to let it run its course. Just try and keep baby comfy, but there is not much that you can do. Good luck, I hope you little one feels better soon!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• a humidifier. Medicines should only be used when there is a higher fever with the idea to bring it down, and you should always talk with your doctor to be sure to give them the correct dosage.

A humidifier will help them breath easier. See above answer if you don't own one, The ideas are the same. Steam helps the mucus to expel easier. If his nose is runny, but you notice it is drying out (the skin).. try a little vaseline on the skin (not in the nose or and a very small amount, because you don't want him to inject or inhale it).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2009