Which website should I visit to get info on work from home jobs?

I'm looking for at home data entry or customer service type jobs.

CocoaB

Asked by CocoaB at 9:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Just wanted you to know that sabrina's closet is CHOCK full of wah opportunities. Definitely worth checking out! ;)
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Something like that you should just call local temp agencies. You typically have to take a test at the agency to see how fast and accurate you are in data entry to even be eligible for a job, plus then they can find you an entry level position....Once you have some experience under your belt you may be able to find some place that may let you work from home. I know I've seen that many of the companies out there that offer home date entry jobs without any experience tend to be scams, you'll do work and be told it's not done correctly and they will refuse to pay you.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I hate a list on my site - All Legit!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I started earning money with Avon when my son was 4 years old. I just did it one day a week to earn extra money and for myself as well. Once he started school I worked more just because the money was really good. You can work when and where ever you want. If you are interested go to www.start.youravon.comand use the reference code lhooper.

Lori61

Answer by Lori61 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have put together a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can read them in my Journal on my profile page here at cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

The Virtual Assistant article might be what you are looking for.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• work from home,daily pay,health benefits for you and your entire household. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 12:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have a website I just started with free info on companies that hire along with other work from home opportunities. www.wahideas.webs.com

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have a website; you maybe interested in. Good luck with your search!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I just started as an Arbonne Consultant. I'm really enjoying it! It's not completely a work from home job because it involves networking and home parties... but.. I love getting out and my schedule is completely under my control. On top of having the freedom to work as much as I want the products are amazing and fairly easy to sell. Let me know if you would like to know more! 8 )
    Julie
    wake.julie@gmail.com
    www.arbonne.com
    JAW09

Answer by JAW09 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2009