Wondering

Ever have a dream, and not sure why? I had one last night, and bothered me, was with a group of friends in the dream, and we were a couple miles or so from a hotel, and next thing happend is it got blown up. Not looking for drama, please understand that right now, it is just a question, and looking for answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, ive had strange dreams all the time that never made sense. Ive even dreamt something that happened later on in my life. Freaky..
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yup, dreams are weird...

I think you put this in the wrong category though. Not complaining or nit picking ... just wondering. Did you have a reason to put this in the Politics/Current events? I'm sincerely curious...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I didn't know what to put it under.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• *smile* I've done that. This one is probably best in the "Just for Fun" category, it's kind of the catch all...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2009