any one had a tubal done and felt the way i felt

i was thinking lately that i might of made a mistake in getting my tubes tide at the time i was pegnant an getting al the iscomfots of pregnany and kids getting on my nerves and felt it was best in my ase i hae six now and we don't have much help. i ask my husband what he might thik of having another one in like 7 or 8 years from now an he sai no he didn't want anymore. i said you don't know aht is going to happen from now is this a part of post partam depression or true feeings i hae but i didn't disovere this until i had it done.

momwa6

Asked by momwa6 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• i got mine tied, and regreted alot.. I think i agreed cause i was in labor pains, and it was my third child.. You have six beauitful kids, you are so blessed.. you are.. You can always untie them if you wanted to..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2009