How many of you are really scared about the swine flu outbreak??

ReagansMomy

Asked by ReagansMomy at 9:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• I am pretty scared but not scared enough to wear a mask when I am among other people.

Answer by Bmat at 9:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i have heard about it, and read about it on yahoo news. Mexico had some cases, deaths, etc.. Just keep an eye look out, and watch the news about it... we have some cases here in Tx, as there are some in Ca.. But you might already know that. I told my dh who is a nurse , but he is deployed in another country.. He had no idea.. I am not too worried, just watching and reading the news on it, etc.. Oh a friend on in email group, did say San Antonio did have some cases there too, so yeah, i got concern, cause i am near SA... Again Watching and keeping eye on news about it,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm not too nervous about it yet because there have only been a few cases in the states but i live in Arizona so i'm sure eventually it will make it's way here someday, i'm just trying not to be too concerned about it until it happens.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm not worried... The only deaths have been in Mexico and the people that have had it in the States only one has had to be hospitalized all the others have recovered well at home... thats what the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric said last night... They also said is it something it be concerned about yes, but is it something to freak out about no.
    mandsfaulk

Answer by mandsfaulk at 11:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2009