Why do I get a massive headache when I have an orgasiam?

It hits me with no warning. It is so bad it feels like my head is going to blow off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• Maybe because all your blood rushes to that particular part of you body?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• maybe because you are working to hard toward an argasm that you are putting a lot of extra strain on your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's actually a type of migraine, exertion migraine I think it's called. Try taking some aspirin an hour before sex, if you think about it. I'd give your doc a call too, just to be safe.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 7:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I get them too. It has taken me a long time to learn not to hold my breath during orgasm. Actually, holding my breath anytime will trigger a severe migraine for me. It takes a little practice but it isn't that hard to retrain yourself.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009