Why was it you voted for Obama? Oh right, except for change

I'm more and more baffled everyday. Why did you vote for Obama again? Please don't give me the change mantra. That is not a good reason. If you really were paying attention and researching you must have had a REAL reason.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• frustrated Drama starter.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• because he wasn't Bush or a republican. he is easy on the eyes, has a soulful and soothing voice has a nice metrosexual swagger, is young and fresh, and speaks to me. he's so dreamy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• "because he wasn't Bush or a republican. he is easy on the eyes, has a soulful and soothing voice has a nice metrosexual swagger, is young and fresh, and speaks to me. he's so dreamy!"

Oh god- our country is going to hell. hahahah.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Really, why this AGAIN? Hasn't this question been asked already? I think it's been asked many different ways but the root of the question is the same. With the answers you get will it help you sleep better? Will it change your mind about things? Probably not, but since you seem bored and wanting to see some bit drama filled thread and want to see so many others who agree with you bash the president - get a drink and sit back and get ready for some BS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Is that why you voted for him anon.? There is more to being a leader in a country than being dreamy or soothing voice.
    Anonymous

• I'm a republican and I didn't vote for him BUT even I am sick of beating this DEAD HORSE.

Next question, please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• you people need a sense of humor, obviously anon 1013 was joking, GAWD.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I didn't vote for him but I 'm planning of voting for him in 2012.Why? Because he supports:

~science ~woman's rights ~health care reform ~immigration reform

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Because he is a Democrat, is pro choice, for healthcare reform, promised to focus more $ to Autism research and is for all types of stem cell research.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol anon :13... swagger. what a word to use to describe the fricken president hahahhaa that cracked me up.

anyways... honestly i didnt vote. but if i was going to i would have voted for obama. he is a democrat, he has a good medical care plan, he is for woman's rights (even though im completely AGAINST abortion.), and he has good views on science research, among plenty of other things.

OP, question for you....
    Did you vote for Obama? Why, or why not? He has only been president for, how long? There is still PLENTY of time for him to keep his promises that he's made. Just keep to yourself until you have reason to doubt him. It hasn't even been a year. Get over it.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2009