Good Morning Ladies, I need Advice FAST PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm printing out some labels for a Walk that is going to be in an hour for Children with Autism. I sell very high quality nutritional supplements, and my labels would say something aprx like this: With every purchase you make, 10% of the profits, will be donated to the A E C.
But my Q is how could I make sound better? Or is this good as it is? Please help, I'm running out of time...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that sounds good!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think that sounds just fine. It is nice of you to donate part of your proceeds to a good cause!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It sounds wonderful! How wonderful that you are donating to such a great cause!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 10:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Thank you Ladies so much for your advice! I always donate to good causes, especially if it has to do anything with children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• 10% of all proceeds will go to the______
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 10:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• 10% of this purchase will go directly to assist people living with Autism and Autism research. Thank you.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2009