How is your Saturday?

I'm at work blech.

The good news is it looks like it is going to rain so I won't miss another beautiful day.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trying to figure out what to do with our boys... Our oldest is on his dirtbike but our 2 younger ones are bored... And I'm tired, I stayed up late and watched a movie(The Reader)... It was too good to turn off...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I am a little bummed today. I had our little girl last Friday and my husband was on vacation for a week. He is now back to work, and I am missing him already!
    It is supposed to be a crummy, rainy day today after having such a gorgeous day yesterday, so we will be stuck inside all day. BUMMER
    Hopefully the kids and I can find something constructive to do.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yesterday was so gorgeous and like 85 here.
    Today is suppose to be just as warm but with some cloudyness.
    I hope to spend all day out in the water again!
    Yays! :D
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 10:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• A morning of housework and laundry, an afternoon birthday party for my son's girlfriend then an evening picnic at the park with our 2 little ones. Full schedule on a very gorgeous day of high 70's and sunny skies!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's a beautiful day and I haven't gotten outside yet! I feel like I am wasting the sunshine, but we are just bumming around this morning. Things have been so nuts lately it's kind of nice to just chill out.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Here in MD we're gonna experience some mighty fine temps - somewhere around 84/85. Partly cloudy at times. Doing yard work and then going to accompany my husband while he buys himself new swim trunks for our family vacation to Disney. Can you say 8 more days til fun in the sun at the mouse's house?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Well, it is going to be beautiful today like yesterday. I already have all the windows open. I got up and did my homework. Dd is at church with the inlaws and after church, they are going to pick me up and we are going to this huge flea market near me. Dh took off for tomorrow and I think we are going to go to Hershey Park and take dd to ZooAmerica or we might go to the aquarium in Baltimore. It's going to be such nice weather and I want to do something new that dd has never done. Maybe the grandparens will come too. I'm excited!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I did some laundry, the temp outside is up to 82 already and I feel the humidity rising, too.
    My husband and I will be going to pick up my teenage daughter from her friend's house this afternoon where she had slept over.
    I suppose we'll just take it easy today and relax.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2009