Will drinking water help?

if im 10 weeks and my tummy is cramping not enough to hurt reallt just enough to annoy me ya know? will drinking water help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends why you're cramping up. I get UTIs a lot when prego and it causes cramping and contractions. If I drink a lot of water, it helps the UTI and it can help the cramping. Also, dehydration can cause cramping so water would help.
    In any case, go drink a whole lot of water and if you're worried call your OB. Somtimes cramping is normal and others it's not. Better to be on the safe side.
    Best of luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• From about week 10 to twenty i was drinking nothing but water. It made me feel great. I'm not sure if it will help with the cramps but it will give you more energy and make you feel better in the pregnancy all together.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2009