Leaking fluid feeling? (TMI sorry)

It feels like I am leaking fluid. with my first my dd had to break my water so I dont really know what it feels like, but I've been having braxton hicks for the past two days and yesterday when I went to the bathroom my pee was a pink/yellow tint. I am only 21 weeks and 5 days and Already 1 cm dilated, but my doc isnt worried about it. any suggestions. my doctors office is closed!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 11:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well i have been having that to it could be your body preparing for the deliever ...i have the leaking fluid thing too but i think it could be discharge.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have no discharge and I noticed that I'm not really leaking fluid it feels like I am though. I also feel crampy and sharp pains in my back!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My dr told me that if you think your leaking to put one hand down there and to gently push on your abdomen, if water comes out when you do that then it is your water and you should go to the hospital and if not then you shouldn't worry too much just tell your dr at the next appointment. Being only 21 weeks i wouldn't think it was your water. Good luck hope this helps a little.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2009