Note to Republicans...

Sit on your hands, shut your mouths, close your eyes and wait for the train wreck that is America. You have no more say in what goes on in this country. "I won, get over it."
Sound like what you're hearing lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, OP, you must be in my head! GET OUT! LOL. But, you are right. Sad to say ,but you have it nailed right on the head there!
    Anonymous

• laughing

Pretty much.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• YEP! But. I'm not about to start listening to the "wait and seers" now, just because they got what they so badly wanted! Someone has to teach them to be careful what they wish for!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Morgan I was right there with you until you made an issue of the man's color. If we truly are to get pass the issue of color. It wasn't mentioned until you mentioned it. But everything else I see and get your points.

Anonymous

• Even if every black person in America had voted for Obama, there is no way he would have won the majority of votes to become POTUS. A lot of white people, hispanic people and people of other colors had to be voting for him, too. What do you want to ascribe that to? It certainly wasn't race.
    Anonymous

• Morgan was just reiterating what his supporters have stated...time and time again...history, color, etc. His supporters are the ones who keep THAT issue alive and well...it's the rebuttal of choice by those who don't like all of the dissenters--of which, there are MILLIONS!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• And, the thing is he DIDN'T win! The election was BOUGHT for him, by liberal Hollywood,and the leaders of some of the most vile nations on earth. Why do you think he's getting into bed with them now? He promised them, in return for them helping him buy the election!
    Anonymous

• WHY DOES SOMEBODY ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE IT ABOUT RACE????

Anonymous

• I ascribe that too him playing big gubmint candy man.He said whatever he had to say to win over people feeling desperate.
    Anonymous

• WHY DOES SOMEBODY DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE IT ABOUT RACE????

Fixed that for yah!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009