Question for those who like to live naturally and organically...

I am curious to see how naturally and/or organically you live and if you implement natural living into every aspect of your life. I know a couple who are very careful about everything they put in their body. They make sure that everything they eat, drink, or even the detergent with which they wash their clothes is completely organic and toxin free. However, they use a hormonal type birth control (or used to, unsure now since I don't usually ask), which has always confused me somewhat. So I want to know if that is the norm and considered okay or if other people who live very organically and naturally use something more natural in birth control as well. So...

What kind of birth control do you use? Something more natural like NFP and FAM or something hormonal like the pill or the patch?

YzmaRocks

Asked by YzmaRocks at 12:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• i feed my family completely organically.....every thing we use is organic, we recycle, use a compost all the hippy loving stuff lol, we dont use birth control, never have and if it happens it happens, were not trying but were also not not trying .....haha make sense? but we dont incorporate anything not organic, unless my lo gets some kind of infection that she needs anti biotics to cure like strep for example. but for other little sicknesses we use organic stuff, like, we dont give her herbal meds or anything we just use stuff like the brat diet, and all that stuff, ya know? we feed her foods and drinks to help her feel better .

Anonymous

• Thank you for answering :) I think it's great that you try other things besides antibiotics for the simpler things (doctors overuse them in my opinion) and that you don't use birth control :)
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2009