someone seems to be thinkin of sex alot lately....

lol i keep seeing all these sex questions...lol. ladies my hubby is out of town until monday or tuesday so im tryin to NOT think about sex. thank you for making it impossible. lmao just kidding :)
how is everyone doing today?
Any ladies in virginia going to the airshow on base this weekend? my hubby had to take a plane over there so i was curious. :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. he is going to be in Virginia today entertaining other women instead of you. ;-)

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lmao...
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Nah, the airshow is on the other side of the water for me and I hate dealing with tunnel traffic.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Naw.....a 2 1/2 hour drive on the interstate and then through that dreaded tunnel does not interest me at all.
    I hope everyone has fun, though!
    I love jet noise!!!! Blow 'em hard!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009