ok so i understand mom's getting into sex while cosleeping, but what about husbands? i'd think they'd be really creeped out! what does your dh/bf think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• EWWW. I never had any type of sexual relations while my daughter was in the room!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• He doesn't care. we would still be doing it if he had things his way.
    Anonymous

• We co-sl;ept for a time with all of ours, but we never had sex with them in the bed with us, as newborns, up to a few moths old we might if they were in the room on their basinet but never in bed with us.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• He and I were talking about this last night. We coslept with all my kids and had sex when they were asleep. He said what is the big deal. Ya scoot em over and focus on each other. It isn't as big a deal as you people seem to think. Sleeping in seperate rooms is a modern concept concieved of during the VICTORIAN era where prudish thoughts overcame normal and natural ideas.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• What if the baby turned your dh on??
    Anonymous

• See now you are just trying to start crap. I thought this was a serious question, but obviously you just are a Sick F*ck who wants to piss people off. Get a job and go to work.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2009