Im looking for a home based business that doesn't require over $100 to get started.

Im with AmeriPlan right now,but it is not working for me.I don't really want to sell anything.Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas listed in a series of work at home articles I have written at eHow.  You can check them out in my Journal at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

or on my profile page.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hey girl.....Ameriplan is a great company...I tried it too and I just couldn't do it as I couldn't afford the overhead until I had recruits.....I would love to give you more information on what I do from home! I do have to sell...but I have a product that every woman LOVES! (so you really can't go wrong) I am with Gold Canyon Candles and I absolutely love it. I finally found my passion! I have a product I love and I get to be home with my kids....There are only about 5 days left to take advantage of our current promotion...get your kit for only $10.....I am also offering a FREE gift to all who sign up this month! I would love to help you if you would like to give it a try.....unlike other companies...you CAN make money without recruiting people! I have just recently started and there are so many people excited about the candles! PM me and I would love to share more information with you! I hope to talk to you soon! Good luck!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 2:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982We all check our mail eventually, whether we are at home getting it or at the post office getting it. Let's get paid for our mail! Nothing better then getting coupons, info of interest or magazines in the mail and get PAID to view them!!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 3:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• MonaVie Health Beverage - http://www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde - FREE to register and very affordable

WOWGreen http://www.wowgreen.com/56206  - $59.00 - Includes initial kit to try all products

MonaVie is a 19 Fruit Wholefood Wellness Beverage - amazing nutrition for the entire family - amazing compensation plan and amazing team to assist with building your business.

WOWGreen is a Green Household Cleaning Product company that just launched this last February. I love these products...

These companies are amazing for people that are into healthy living and green living... If you would like additional information, please visit my sites, then let me know of any questions you may have.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I would love to share with you about Gold Canyon, a LOW COST to start you own home business.

With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Creative Memories is less then $100 if you are interested please PM me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Take a look at my webpage.. you say you don't want to sell anything but Sunrise Merchandise is a wonderful company free to join.. you can sell either on the net or buy catalogs and sell through catalogs. I love their dolls have bought a few as gifts for family members.. might suggest to you baby to bee there is no cold calling. You are simply helping parents who want help. my page is www.wahideas.webs.com

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i am working with a company that only costs $39 to start.. it's health and wellness products so you get healthier while getting wealthier--nothing better than that!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You can now start with AMERIPLAN for ONLY $50!! Which is a steal for what you get and learn. We don't make cold calls and we don't have to sell a product!! We get paid daily-residual income AND benefits for our whole household :). Gime me a shout for some more info and GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH!!!!! www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Umm... ChrisitinaDennis?!? She's already with Ameriplan. lol! I was going to tell you about AP too, but seems you already know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009