Poker Face

Anyone else ever notice the hidden message? I swear she says "puh puh puh poker face fuh fuh f-ck her face"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hasn't this been asked like a million times now??
    Anonymous

• Who cares? It is a song amongst a million other songs that I don't care for. So what I really want to know is why is this song such a big deal? It is a really stupid song!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• If you don't care what did you take the time to answer the question?? dddduuuuuuhhhh
    Anonymous

• i care and agree!
    Anonymous

• I looked on youtube, they show the lyrics. That's not what it is. I didn't hear what you hear either,but I was reading the words. I started to watch the video, which has a really stupid beginning. But it got kinda too nasty for my 12 year old to see!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• its the most annoying song ever
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• OMG YEA! I TOTTALLY HEARD IT! This is mine and my best friends song ever since we went to vegas and made enough money to pay for the trip and extra by playing poker! but anyway
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009