Does Your Child Love Getting Mail??

My son loves to get mail. I find it interesting how excited he get to get mail. Does your child love getting mail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes!! You should look into getting your son a subscription to National Geographis Kids or some other magazine he might enjoy...my stepson LOVES getting mail!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes indeed. We let all the junk mail be his mail. He loved it!

Answer by Bmat at 2:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• YES! Everytime we go to the mailbox, he always ask for "his" mail..... " Where's mine mommy" Is what I get. I always give him the junk mail and say " here's Asa's mail" He Loves to open it!!
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 11:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yeah i have a 3 yr old boy who loves it actually today he ran to the mail box !! if u get lots of junk mail let him or her open it!! i also tell grandma to send little notes from time to time he loves it!!
    sarastorer

Answer by sarastorer at 8:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009