I'm 7 wks. 5 days but I feel like i'm showing more then an other woman at 8-9wks.

Before I got pregnant I weighed in at about 110 my first visit I weighed in at 116 when I was about 6 wks. But my bump is showing more then other woman's i've seen online! I look like i'm 14 wks! This is my first baby and I dont feel like I should be showing this much this early. When my boyfriend saw my in a tight shirt for the first time he told me to quit pushing out... and I wasn't!

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 2:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You really can't compare yourself to other women. I read an article, that had pics of many women and they all showed differently, yet they were all the same in weeks. I would not worry about it. Watch what you eat, and talk to your doctor.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yup, I agree with Teachermom01. Definitely don't compare yourself to other women. Some just show a more advanced belly and others don't even show at all and they're both the same term.
    I just looked like I had a beer belly until I hit right at 7 months or so, then I just ballooned out to an insane size. If I had gone full term...I could only imagine the power of my belly...and it's ability to knock people over. :D!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009