My 28month old is a huge momma's boy! Please Help!!!

When our little was 2 months old we moved 600 miles away from family and friends because of my husband's job. I didn't start school until a semester ago and now i am taking him to daycare so he can socialize with other kids and stuff. For a long time it was mommy, daddy and him because of us not having friends or family. We have a few friends now but rarely get together with anybody. I go school twice a week and that's when he goes to daycare. He has made a lot of improvement but since his daddy works 10 hrs a day.. it's usually just me and him at home since we had only 1 vehicle for a long time. When we go to the mall play area or the park... yeah he throws tantrums when i dont want to get up there and play with him. He wants mama for everything wont even bother my husband when he's at home.. he just goes up to me.Very irritating when I have stuff to do for school or the house. ADVICE Plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Continue with getting him around other kids as much as you can. Some boys are just like that.
    Anonymous

• Ask your hubby for help.. that is what i had to do because my son was 18 months and seriously just would not let go of my leg. My hubby can work 14 to 19 hours a days doing construction, but your husband needs to make an effort to pitch in and take over a little. On the weekend especially if he is home he should be spending alone time with your child. It is great you have him around other kids keep it up he will get use to playing with them, but when he wants you to join just refuse. He may throw himself on the ground but trust me he will get over it.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009