• In the Spotlight:

How is it possible!?

They tell you NOT to try getting pregnant if you want to have a baby.... But if you want the baby how can you not try? I mean c'mon i'm always like okay maybe maybe maybe.... then no luck! Dang.... So I say I don't think so right now it's not a good time blah blah blah right? Yeah! i'm still saying maybe maybe i hope i hope!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• umm wow...im completely confused by your question......
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• We were told the same thing. Then 2 weeks before I got pregnant they said it would never happen so we said fine we will wait to do it the medical way and gave up on the doing it the natural way and sure enough, I took my clomid to be a smart ass and we got pregnant. We weren't trying or thinking about it and it happened. Stress is sometimes is a killer and makes things really hard as you don't realize how much stress you are putting on yourself and husband. Just say okay fine and have sex when you want and don't plan it out. Have fun and forget about it like I did.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I told myself I DIDN'T want to conceive in July (didn't want another April baby) and voila. Conceived in July.

rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 3:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Well because the stress of it makes things go wrong in your body. Just relax dude!
    Anonymous

• I am sooo sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I was told the same thing, but nothing works for me. Everyone says it will happen when its supposed too... its been two years.
    Anonymous