Bikini

I'm looking for a bikini thats really cute the top needs to be an XL and has to have the thick strap not the thin crap I'm a D cup and a all I can find is a Large and I fall out of them I've tried khols.com jcpenny.com and a few others. Anyone know of a place I can buy or order one from that actually has a XL?? I also don't want to pay like $50 for a top and $50 for a bottom

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 2:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Sure, go to Victoria Secret's website and order one according to your bra size. That is what I do!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have to buy my tops separately. I believe I got mine at Sears (it was a couple years back). Being a G aint easy!!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Lol I wish I had that problem! I've got nothing to put in a top! Being a AA ain't easy either lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2009