Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm looking for a scalp treatment that has a tingle feeling to it.

I tried one a long time ago and it was like this gel stuff that you rub in to your scalp, and it tingled. Does anyone know of one like that?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • i think there is one called doo grow- with tea tree oil- its an oilly gel stuff that comes in a weird shaped bottle and it makes the scalp all tingly maybe thats the one?




    Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Neutrogena T-Gel does that for me it works great I use it once a week here is a link hope it helps


    Answer by tlc-mom at 3:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo is like that.

    Answer by MommaM2 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • try witch hazel

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

  • Find anything with mint in it. I love to use shampoo like that in the summer to help cool me down.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.