how do u deal with speration.. and possiable divorce ..when there's no fixing it??

My husband has said were seperated and we've been having problems .. ive tried not to get to attached again he's been in and out of our son's life since we moved back from louisana.. living with his buddies then me and so on and he doesn't believe his own son is even his..i think he doesn't wanna take responabilty for his kid..cause i do everything for our son he only wants to see him when it's good for him.. and now he's talking of finding someone else and leaving us for good.. should i leave and start a new ?? stay and let my son see his father ..work with it for my sons sake .. i don't wanna leave everything behind and go stay with family ive never seen before ..but that's all i have ..i can't go any where else..i'm beside my self.. plus right now i'm living with his mother and her 2 friends.. and there 3 cat's ...can any one help maybe ..??

mom272008

Asked by mom272008 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Take a deep breath first. He isn't worth working it out, he sounds too selfish. Don't wait around for him to make a life for you. Do it yourself without him. You're son will need his Dad despite his Dad being a jerk,so keep in touch for your sons' sake but that's it just let him know where he can find him. While it may be uncomfortable for a while move in with your family if you have to. Stick to a plan on how to get your own place and stop worrying about whether Mr. Wrong is ready to be with you completely as a husband and father 100%. Make the choice for your own life don't let him make these choices for you, it sounds like he doesn't know how to make a real adult choice anyway.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009