Need help with eating!

In the past 2 days I have drank 4 pepsis and ate almost an entire bag or cookies. I need help! If I don't buy the stuff I end up going somewhere and buying it anyway. It's like an addiction and I don't know how to stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• It is an addiction and it is a very dangerous one. You need to get your act together or you will develop health issues, like diabetes. Just as important, you need to set a great example for you kids on what healthy eating looks like. Start by drinking lots of water, at least 8 8ounces glasses a day. When I crave sweets I eat frozen blueberries or frozen banana (get the really ripe ones on clearance; as soon as you get home, peel them and cut into 1" chuncks, throw in a zipper bag and freeze; this is a great way to get in one or two of your 7-8 daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Eat 7 servings of whole grains every day. Eat beans and lentils. I know that it sounds odd, but when your body is getting lots of healthy foods, you will stop having dangerous cravings (ok, I have a bag of sunspire dark chocolate chips in the back of the freezer, but don't tell my family!). Please contact me for healthy, tasty recipes!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Are you PMSing? I get like that when I am. Nothing I eat is satisfying to me so I just eat whatever I can, Just try to not eat it, drink a glass of water, you could be dehydrated and not hungry.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009