Animosity towards InLaws

Dont get me wrong, I love my in laws and they are always very generous and kind. But for some reason, I have this animosity towards them, especially my Dad-IL. I havent been able to figure out why. Maybe sometimes I feel like they are trying to take my baby away? But I dont even see them that often! Anybody else experience this? I would never tell them or my DH I feel like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I understand exactly how you feel my baby is 4 months. I and i know what you mean i hate being around them and watching them hold my baby it makes me mad. And for no reason they are nice to him and me.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I felt this way too after my baby was born. My mil was a friend to me b4 I got pregnant, then everything changed. Maybe it's just that "momma bear" thing we new mothers tend to feel?
    Anonymous

• I no how you feel. I get the same thing too but more from my mother I mostly hate it when they try to teach me how to be a better mother.. Dont listen to them or let them put u down. trust me it only make them think she are better then u,.. I hate watching them with my daughter. it always she smell or how bad she is. It just make me mad.. I just hate it... mostly when they were not there when had her until now that she a big girl..
    taylorbows

Answer by taylorbows at 5:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009