could it be something

My son is a little ovevr 10 mos old. He had a slight fever this morning 99.7 and i didnt think anything of it but it went up to like 100.3 and then he was fine. Its 75 degrees where i am and i dont have air conditioning if that matters. hes been playing with me and he felt a tad warm and his temperature was 101.0. He just drank a bunch of water and is seeming to eat fine also. He has been a little clingy but nothing crazy. I gave him tylenol and right now he is playing with his toys and talking and babbling?? Is he ok? His top 2 front teeth are budding could that be it? he is supposed to stay at my moms tonight should i let him go or keep him with me? This has happened a few times wtih week by the way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When teething babies can have a fever. I'd just keep a watch out for him. The tylenol should help.
    Anonymous

• could be nothing, could be a cold, time will tell how he does,
    but anything over 100.4 is not just teething
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Frankly, I would have asked the Dr. sooner in the week... Why would you have waited?
    Anonymous

• op here: does it mean anything that although he has a slight temp his hands and feet arent overly hot like could it just be because hes been crawling around my house like a madman that his body temp increased?
    Anonymous

• i called monday he said it didnt sound like anything and to see what happens by next week. My mom really wants to keep him tonight im mainly asking if its bad if she does/>
    Anonymous

• if mom wants to keep him let her, just send the baby tylenol and tell her to call you if he gets worse
    Anonymous

• As long as he is drinking and not lethargic, I would let him be.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009