whats wrong with me

im a week late i took a test the day of my missed preiod and it said no. im being so mean and all i want to do is sleep and i just want to be left a lone. do you think i could be pregnant are am i just about to start are should i take another test? please dont be rude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mind over matter, go buy a test, and you will more than likely know. If you are so worked up, you could be helping yourself to a late period because of your emotions.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think you sound relax. Stressing out over things can cause your period to be delayed. If you are concerned that you are pregnant, just take another test. It is that simple. If it still comes back negative, start thinking about other things that could possibly be wrong. Good Luck!
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 9:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009