Ok Ladies...

A couple of says ago there was a question on here about "the one that got away" well, my "one that got away" out of the blue calls me and says that he loves me, he never stopped thinking about me...and he wants to get married. I am in a position where I totally could. I am not asking for advice I am just wondering what you would do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• are you married are dateing some one if your not and you feel the same way go for it
    Anonymous

• If he is the one, do it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'd see him, but it would be on a beginner basis, not on past relationship. We'd have to start over. I wouldn't be swayed by what he is saying now.

Answer by Bmat at 4:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Wow that would be awsome in my case of the one that got away!! I just dumped him and went on to the next one that I do love but it is different! He tried getting back in touch but I just ignored him. I didn't realize after so many years and four children later I would still love him. I still get butterflies when I think of him but I had no guidance and no one to really to talk to about it. So here I am just caught in a trap. I hope you do what is right! Goodluck
    Anonymous

• I agree with Bmat. Obviously something happened in the past relationship that made it not work. Just start off fresh and see how things work. Good luck!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• be on the first plaine to vegas baby!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have been through something like this before. My first love cam back into my life after 6 months, telling me that he loves me and that he will always come back to me. At the time it meant the world. I do regret letting him go, I did it for his own good, plus I felt betrayed that he left for so long without really a word. I say go for it, if he's the one you are meant to be with he will stay (or come back), and if not, at least you have the moments inbetween. Don't like him be "the one that got away" again, be happy, be in love. See where it goes. Good Luck!
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 9:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I would take it slowly. Marriage is HUGE, how do you know that this person has or hasn't changed over the period of time that you've been apart??

My first love & I are friends, I see him jumping from relationship to relationship, saying I love you to the girl within the first month. What kind of stability would he provide? He's in no way in "love" with these girls.. he's lonely. He doesn't know how to be alone. He hasn't been alone since he & I split in 2002!!

I think, if it were me, I would have to seriously, seriously, take the time to get to know the person again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009