How has your child embarrassed you lately? I'll tell you my story...you tell me yours.

Just thought I'd spread some laughter...
So my 3 yr old son and I are at the grocery store a week ago and it is VERY crowded. I'm trying to guide my cart through the looong lines of people waiting to check out...going against the flow of traffic, getting dirty looks the whole time. My son spots this lady heading towards us. She's wearing an eyepatch... yeah, you moms know where this is going... So he says at the top of his lungs "LOOK MOMMY!! A PIRATE!! SHE'S A PIRATE, RIGHT MOMMY??" Everyone within earshot starts snickering, and I almost mowed some poor guy over trying to get out of there!
So... tell me your funny/embarrassing "kids say the darndest things" moment:

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 4:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL...I was in the doctor office monday and I was wearing a halter top dress. Well I went up to the little slide window where you fill out paperwork carrying my 2 year old. I had to put him down but he didn't want to get down so he started making a fuss. When I was trying to put him down he grabbed a hold of the front of my dress and it seem like he had glue on his hands because when I lifted back up the whole front of my dressed flipped down and exposed my 36 D's. I was just overwhelmed and embarrassed until I started sweating and giving the lady the wrong insurance card and everything. I just said fuck it and left the office because there were some men in there and I was just too embarrassed to sit in there for half an hour while they sit there and think "wonder what the rest of her body looks like". Damn I was pissed.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My Aunt takes her 3 year old to the grocery store and is just loading the grocery's into the trunk of her car. Now Daniel's Dad had been teaching him to tell the difference between one kind of truck brakes and another by something that hangs down behind the back wheel. So Daniel is sitting there in the child seat of the cart looking around at all the different trucks. Just then a woman in a really tight mini skirt walks by. "Look Mom, there's a big one hangin down on that one he shouts (speaking of he truck)! Aunt Carol whirls around and say's "Daniel! Who taught you to talk that way! Daneil looks at her all confused and say's "Daddy".
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My son just learned to say "titties" so we went to a charity event today, and a lady picked him up, and he grabbed her boobies and said "titties titties titties " I evidently turned RED...
    promisenatalia

Answer by promisenatalia at 5:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• omg my daughter daoes that titties thing!! cept she says chi chi's
    thats howi taught her in stead of tities lmfao
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 5:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My son has discovered rubbing his little nipples is fun. So is taking off his clothes. I went to the commissary a week or so ago and he sat in the front of the bush shopping cart with his sister. I did my shopping, they pretended to drive. I thought about how cute it was that he had his feet out. Surely he must have taken off his shoes. AT THE CHECKOUT LINE, I looked at him to get his shoes, lo and behold he was naked and playing with his nipples. The killer thing is nobody told me. I talked to people while standing in line, etc. He was naked for a while because his feet were sticking out for a while...
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I meant "bus"..I guess I was trying to combine bus and shopping.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I was having teachers conference with my 12 year olds math teacher who is an old man and of course all four of my kids and husband was with me and me and the teacher was standing in front of his desk he was showing me a paper (thank God he towers over me) my 4 year old sit down in the chair in front of us and farted so loud and it kept going and goin and goin.My other three kids and hubby was laughting so hard. OMG I was so embarassed I just tried to keep my head down but the teacher quit talking and looked at him with a straight face for about 30 seconds then just started talking to me again. I couldnt wait to get out of there.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My 10 month old likes to hold onto the front of my shirt...well yesterday while we're walking to the store, she decides to pull down on it, exposing my chest to the world!! I was so embarrassed!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Lol this was embarrasing. I'm a single mom and my son decided its funny to embarrass me in public by going up to men and saying "My mommy needs to get married so we can have another baby. Wanna marry her?" so we were in his cooking class and he told the assistant infront of all of my friends there "My mommy can't find a husband so I guess you'll do. Will you give us a baby?" I almost died and the guy was bright red and gave me a sorta creepy look lol then my son made it worse and turned to the female teacher and said "I guess she could marry a girl!" I was so embarrased I almost died. As if being a single mom isn't bad enough without a 4 year old pimping you out! By the way I have no idea where he got these ideas from! I think hes jealous bc his best friend just got a baby brother!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My kids were playing at the McDonalds playland. My son was 3 then. In the play area, he pulls his pants down, yells loudly "I have to go poopy, I have diarrhea." omg, my face turned red because everyone heard him and looked at him laughing.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009