toy bag for carseats

dh said jon & kate + 8 had little food bags for the kids' carseats. don't ask me how he knows lol, musta caught a commercial ;-) does anyone know where to get similar bags for toys, something that clips onto the seat or something? I have been looking but can't find anything, and am not so good at sewing so it has to be pre-made :-) tia

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Why not try a backpack? or a big bag and tie it with ribbon or string near the head rest? I have only seen the ones where you but a sippy,wipes,and it has small compartments.if thats what you are talking about you can find them at babies r us or i think target. I am not sure what you are talking about that jon and kate plus eight has but thats my idea!

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

here are some

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• kate said she got those with girls easter dresses, i think, they were little drawstring bags and they just clipped them on the kids car seat belt clips.

Answer by johanna66 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009