• In the Spotlight:

we dont have a song

ok so i was listening to some music and realised that me and my dh dont have a song(i know kinda like the taylor swift song lol) so i sent him a text and said why dont we have a song,he said i dont know,lets get one. and said we should pick a song.....now i cant think of any songs except that one from juno,anyone else but you, bc i think its so cute. i cant seem to think of any other songs.so my question is....whats ur song? or name some songs that r good plz!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband and I got together when the song Skater boy was big LMAO! Well his parents said it was our song. He was a skater boy and I was a girly girl. We were complete opposites. We still laugh and I sing it to him sometimes. lol. We need a real song though. Something romantic. We just never picked one I guess.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• fishin in the dark by the nitty gritty dirt band is ours...we have several of them though but we met in the summer and love to fish and hunt so we knew it was a song of ours the minute it started playin in the truck
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• our song is (well we have a few) "Crash"by Dave Matthews "Steady as we go" by Dave Matthews or "Melt" by Rascal Flatts
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol fishin in the dark is ours too.....we like the garth brooks version.....
    jerusha74

Answer by jerusha74 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My fiance and I have Wonderwall by Oasis as our song.
    We even have it as each others ringtones lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I like the old song by Etta James, "At Last" (my love has come along)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• SO and I dont have a "song" but when certain songs we dont like are on the radio we say "hey it's your favorite song". so if we are solo and hear that song on the radio, when we see each other later that day we'll say "hey I heard your song on the radio". so we dont have a song, but certain songs we dont like remind us of each other lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• OK, please don't take this any way but for what it is. My hubby always says our song is Closer by Nine Inch Nails. I don't know why, I think he was just impressed that I actually liked the same music he did, when we met. But in a weird way, a few 3 Doors Down songs could be ours, too.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009