OH I THINK THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS OUT TO GET ME!!!!! LOL

well my 2 year old learned the joys of the icecream truck yesterday. daddys out of town so we were gonna watch a movie and popcorn and ice cream would go perfect. not that i needed it, but i thought it would be fun! anywho, we were in the house when i heard the icecream truck. i kid you not, it sat OUTSIDE of my house for a couple minutes. none of our neighbors are home so i know that nobody else was getting icecream. finally after it had passed, i needed to go out to my jeep (under the carport) so we went. the gosh darn icecream truck came back through!!!! my son decided to try to catch the icecream truck by running on the side walk and i had to chase him (hes pretty quick). I HAD TO CHASE HIM IN MY PAJAMAS AND BRA-LESS!!! what can i say-lazy day. any of you ever feel like this?? LMAO

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• everydayy lol

with the little brothers tho...haha
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 5:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• No, mine isn't even 1 yet, but every time I hear the music it just sounds creepy. The ice cream just seems like a pedophile job . . . I know, I know . . . I watch too much tv. lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• *ice cream man
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol no but when i was younger yes
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 5:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2009