how can i make him move?!?!

I had this same problem with my daughter around this time in the pregnancy with her.But..ended up having to go to the hospital.

So..I am 27 weeks with a boy.For the past week or 2 he has been putting a hand or foot under my rib & it is very painful.When he would do it, I would lay on my side which would make him move.Today he has been under it since 11.So going on 6 hours now I have been laying on each side, playing around with my daughter,putting something cold on my belly just tryin to make him move!. It is very very painful and I just dont want to make a trip to the hospital until I have tried everything possible.Just worried cause its been 6 hours now and he wont move whatever it is out from under it like it is really stuck.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get down on all fours and arch your back towards the ceiling. It's called the cat stretch. It may or may not work, but it's worth a try. Worked for me every time.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Try lightly pressing on the spot where he is, I do it and he moves right away. :]
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 8:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009