• In the Spotlight:

about tanning bed bulbs....

who knows the length and can one use a light tube purchased at hardward store? I want to make a sun room and am not interested in a tanning salon. Need the inside dirt on the bulbs!!!! Lol Can I use something in standard tube lighting fixtures? Have any of you ladies done this??? There has to be a way, I just have to find it. :) If you don't know pls don't guesse I really need actual info. Thx

imagine-that

Asked by imagine-that at 5:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You cannot purchase tanning lights at a hardware store, not to mention they won't fit in anything but a tanning bed. Also lights like tanning bulbs are extremely dangerous to your eyes without goggles. We run a tanning salon and are very aware of the ins and outs, and technology I am speaking of. State law requires goggles for a reason. If you messed with tanning bulbs you'd be asking for trouble.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009