WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOU ARE 27 WEEKS AND NOT ONE OF YOUR HUBBY FRIENDS KNOW THAT YOUR ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY

CAUSE HIS FRIENDS LOOK AT ME LIKE I AM A BABY CAUSE I NEED HELP. THEY DO NOT KNOW WE ARE HAVING A BABY SO THEY THING I BE BITCHING ALL THE TIME

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 5:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sO THEY THINK i BITCH AT HIM T STAY HOME. WE HAVE 3 KIDS SOON TO BE 4
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 5:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• are these guys single?? it seems like the single ones that always have something to say when it comes to wife and kids. lol. dont worry about that. but i would get a shirt to wear around them that says mommy to be to #4 just in case.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Who cares if they know or not. I mean they know you guys have three and they don't seem to care. I guess it never bothered me. I really didn't care what his friends thought of me...no one else knows our relationship like him and me....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Your husband should tell them for one and for two he should defend you no matter what. They may think your being a baby because you want everything done for you or always want help and most men feel that way unless you have a reason to need help. They may also think that your needy and bitchy because your husband can't just hang with the boys. Your 27 weeks so you have a ways to go so things can't be that hard unless all your kids are close in age. Most men just honestly find any reason to think your needy and bitchy just so they can bitch themselves.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• tell them !!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• At 27 weeks, do you really need his help every time he is relaxing with his friends? Are you just using it as an excuse to control him when you see him enjoying himself and he is not paying full 110% attention to you. If you are just making up silly stuff to get his attention then his friends may roll their eyes at your requests. If you really need something done and your husband doesn't step up, I'm sure one of his buddies will, or are they all bums? Don't be doing anything that you shouldn't be at this time and if your man doesn't do it immediately, let it go until later. Don't give these guys any reason to think less of you for whatever reason. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009