Cold bath?

I know you shouldnt really lay in a hot bath tub for a while being 8 months. But I havent heard anything much about laying in a really cold bath. Its hot here, and I think Im also getting a hot flash lol. You think its alright if I lay in some cold water for a while?

Ashleigh_17

Asked by Ashleigh_17 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would lay in a luke warm bath and lay a cool rag on your head or neck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yah I think its fine - I swam in cool water all the time when I was PG. dont worry at all.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 5:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think that it's not the temperature of the water that is the consideration, it's the cleanliness of the water, does it have soaps, or anything that could get inside you and irritate you and the baby. Why don't you get wet cloths and put them all over you and sit in front of a fan. Hope this helps.www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2009