Did you watch The Golden Girls

With the announcement of Bea Arthurs passing(she played Dorothy) I was curious who loved that show?

DH and I started watching it in the early mornings a couple weeks ago and now another G.G. is gone.

*sigh*

Amaranth361

Asked by Amaranth361 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I LOVED the Golden Girls and Maude and All in the Family where Bea Arthur first appeared -before her spin-off "Maude". She and the other two Golden Girls and Mom Sophia were great! I always felt that I was more like Rose but wanted to be like Dorothy.LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I love the Golden Girls! When I read that she passed away I was so sad.
    emmaleejean

Answer by emmaleejean at 5:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hated the Golden Girls, loved Maude!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have watched every single episode at least 5 times each (some of them many more times!!) I even got my hubby liking that show!! That is so sad that she passed!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Bea (Dorothy) was my favorite on that show. Her dry sense of humor was the best. I loved her one liners like when she would look at Sophia her mum and say "Shady Pines old woman Shady Pines". I now say that to my mum.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I watched it when it was out. I thought some episodes were funny.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I used to watch it when in came on NBC every Saturday night. Now I watch it several times a day with my 10 month old (she loves the show too!). Now I feel weird about watching it now that Bea has passed away...too sad...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• simple frownomg my grammy and I used to watch that together I don't get to see often so when I miss her I watch that that so sad about Bea

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009