I'm supposed to go out for my birthday and have a good time....how can I let this go?

So something really f-up happened at work today and I just can't seem to drop it! There's nothing I can do about it. I just feel so weird, and a little pissed! It's my birthday and I'm supposed to go out with my friends and I want to let go of this for the night. Why can't I? I really need to drop this for a little bit!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• drop it boo go have a damn good time! screw the ppl, don't let that get to ya
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 5:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You are the only one that can change your thoughts! if you start thinking about what happened, make yourself start thinking of something else right then!! Dont let your mind have control over you! Have fun!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• AAAAHHHHH! I goes out and pops right back in!! Deep breath!!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I meant it not I
    Steff107

• If you're like me then once a thought gets going it is sooooo hard to make it stop. I have obsessive compulsive tendencies so it is really hard to make myself stop the thoughts once they start, but forevermom75 is right, if you start to think about it, stop yourself and think of something else immediately. Just tell yourself you can worry about it tomorrow cuz the thought will still be there, just put it on hold and go have fun..
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 5:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009