Birth plans

how soon should you make out your birth plan and review it with your doctor. also does anyone else have their birth plans made and can i take a looksy at them?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we just told our dr around 35 weeks .. i think gerber.com has info on birth plans
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• http://www.birthplan.com/
    found this site
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I never had one. My only thing was I told my doctor who I wanted in the room with me. Other then that I let whatever happen, happen. I trusted my doctors so I didn't feel the need to have one. it will never go as planned, I think.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• jacobsmommy birthplans arent jus for those that want toignore medical stuff its also say you want your husband to cut the cord well that is a plan . or help with the first bath that would be the plan . that is what we did . our plan was just having my husband help in everyway he could
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• have it ready to give to your provider at your 36th week check up
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009