confused

ok...well i feel like im pregnant and im starting to get some of the early pregnancy signs but when i take a home pregnancy test it comes back negative. iv taken 3 home tests now. the signs are...my period is late, mood swings , always hungery, ect...could i be or could it be something else. iv talk to a dr and she said its probably nothing to worry about. another dr told my to come in and see her in the middle of may cause thats the only opening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How late is your period?
    and
    Read the directions of the brand of test you are using... how many days late does it say you need to be before you use the test?

If that's not the problem, then remember that tests can be wrong.
    Also PMS symptoms are generally the same as early pregnancy symptoms.
    If your period doesn't start by mid-May and you still test negative, keep that doctor's appointment so you can find out what's going on.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Do you have a planned parenthood any where near you or something like it? I would try them you could probably get in sooner!! It never hurts to check.
    Anonymous

• If the tests or negative get blood tests done. Stress can cause all your symptoms.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my daughter, I got a few negative pregnancy tests, too. All the way up to 10 days after my period was due to begin. I knew knew knew I was pregnant. There was no doubt in my mind. None. Finally, at 11 days after, I got a positive. I was pregnant all the time, too, because I knew the exact date we conceived and it was confirmed at my first US (the dating US). You could call your doctor and get a blood test done.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 7:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009