my breast are hurting

Im 21 and have small breast,a 32 b on a good day.anyhow for the past week i have had theses pain shooting through my breast and only lasting for a minute or two at a time.I know everyone has one breast bigger than the other but mine has never been realy noticeable.well for the last couple days I thought they felt heavier and my hubby said no there the same,well today I had this pain in the right one and when I went to the bathroom to hold my boob(dont laugh) it was bigger than the other! I mean noticeably and feels heavier too.I would like biggger breast but I want 2 not just one.Any ideas ? I put it off at first as a side effect to quitting my bc pill last month but idk.

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 6:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• maybe it really did grow, i don't really know what you can do to get the other one to grow, maybe take some woman vitamins? as far as the pain maybe an ice pack?
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 6:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have been taking some multivitamins.we are ttc and thes e have folic acid in them.thanks.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 6:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You take a pregnancy test yet?
    Anonymous

• I havent testd but am gettinb gone tmro.I actuallt tested about the 12th and got a positive and then had my period on the 15th
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 8:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2009