Swine flu...

Anyone else freaking out about this new "pandemic?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• no LMAO... thats how they get people to do these vaccines and medicines... try to scare the crap out of people. apparently, it works!
    Anonymous

• I was thinking the same thing...but fake or not, I'm worried.
    Anonymous

• dont be worried, there isnt much you can do you know? just live your life normal, and dont focus on this, whether it can really affect you or not, thinking about it, isnt the best thing to do you know? :) smiles!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's not a fake flu, it is real and deadly. Also, this wasn't the flu that was vaccinated against. I really am not worried though, what can I do anyway? Have you been to Mexico recently or around someone who has? If not, I really wouldn't freak out. If you knew everything that was going around you would never leave your house.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• there is another question about this topic.. I have been reading the news on this.. Some cases are near me, san antonio, san diego, New york city..and kansas maybe.. From what i read, it does sound real.. 20 people have died in Mexico.. Noone has died here..which is good,,
    Anonymous

• A) I'm pretty sure my question was first :P
    B) Apparently this strain of flu can only be made in a lab?
    C) The virus is not limited to Mexico. It is spreading! I live in Texas (psst, that's not far from Mexico) and it's already here...you can see why I am worried.

Now, I've been thinking, and I wonder if maybe there are so many deaths in Mexico because of the quality of health care? I don't know anything about the health care in Mexico...I'm just trying to think of things to make me feel better...
    Anonymous