Anyone break out in a rash when they were pregnant?

It started as little bumps on my arms. We were having ant problems before the exterminator came, and I thought perhaps an ant got stuck in my sleeve. But then I got some on my hands, belly, legs. Now it is on my inner thighs. It seems like the next area doesn't show up until the last one has disappeared. It is really odd. I was just wondering if this cold be pregnancy related?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a huge rash when i was prego
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I would go to the dr because sometimes what you get the unborn child could get, go to the doc momma:]
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I would definitely go to the doctor. That could be a sign of something wrong. No joke!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• hells yes I got it when I was around 38 weeks but it felt like my whole entire body just itched really bad. I really can't remember what it is from...but there isn't anything they could do for me. I was sooooo miserable. I slathered myself with tubes and tubes of hydrocortisone cream.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009